Offering the knowledge and experience gained within the framework of modern education and training principles to the service of humanity, always considering the benefit and satisfaction of the society in all services, besides his professional knowledge and skills, respectful to national and spiritual values, having cultural background and moral structure, loving his country and nation, researching, innovative To train veterinarians who are sharing, questioning and professionally competent, have environmental awareness, attach importance to continuous education, follow the latest in scientific and intellectual fields, make quality a way of life and have self-confidence.
Raising qualified and respected Veterinarians who take an important role in transforming the cycle of healthy animals, healthy food, healthy people, healthy society and healthy environment into social welfare, nationally and internationally recognized, adopting quality service and education as a principle with a management approach that embraces development and change, To be an integrated, pioneering and preferred faculty.
- Believing that the duty of universities is education, research-practice, science production, dissemination and service to society.
- Qualified and international education, research and production of knowledge
- Emphasizing academic merit and success
- Integrate with your region
- Respecting universal values, animal and human rights
- To act in accordance with the professional ethics and traditions of veterinary medicine
- Thinking about nationality and universality together
- Responding to social expectations and solving problems
- Protect animal health, welfare and increase productivity
- be sensitive to the environment
- Solving problems related to animals and livestock
- Helping to solve public health problems with the concept of healthy animals, healthy food, healthy people
- To carry out institutional belonging and institutional culture changes by ensuring the continuous development of students and faculty members.
- Respecting the efforts of successful people in all successes to be achieved
- Believing that success will be achieved with teamwork and will increase with incentives and rewards
- Being scientifically free
- Making the innovative approach dominant in scientific studies
- Being institutionally autonomous
- Being participatory and respectful of differences
- Being team-oriented and in constant cooperation with its stakeholders
- Being quality and student oriented
- Acting with an understanding of social responsibility
- To be a leading and preferred faculty